Mapleton School District Board of Directors invites you to a COMMUNITY OPEN HOUSE!
Come see our newly remodeled High School and Elementary School…. and enjoy a BBQ!
October 23, 2018 from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
A little history…..
- In May of 2016 the Mapleton Community passed a $4 million bond for facility improvements to Mapleton Elementary School and Mapleton High School
- In addition, Mapleton School District was awarded a $4 million matching OSCIM grant, as well as a Seismic Rehabilitation Grant in the amount of $2.9 million, for a total of $11 million for facility improvements.
- In June of 2017 construction on the Elementary School remodel began.
- Construction on the Elementary School continued in the fall of 2017 and is now complete.
- Construction on the High School remodel began on January 8, 2018 and was completed September of 2018.
- The final bond funded project, refinishing our High School gym floor and striping our Elementary gym floor, is scheduled to take place during the December Holiday Break.