Position: Outdoor School Head Cook
Position Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.85 per hour
Hours: approximately 9 hours per day
Tentative Start Date: 4/24/2017
Tentative End Date: 4/27/2017
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Applicant is subject to and must pass pre-employment criminal background check.
- Posses a valid Oregon Food Handler Card.
- Documented experience in quality food preparation.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals to students and staff in sanitary, efficient, and friendly environment (menu planning will be in coordination with the Outdoor School Coordinator and Outdoor School Teachers).
- Maintain kitchen and serving areas in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition.
- Clean dishes, pots, pans, and equipment as needed.
- Letter of Interest
- Classified Employment Application
Mapleton School District #32 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the District not to discriminate based on race, sex, age, national origin, marital status, religion, or handicap unrelated to job performance.