- Book Adventures This is a free motivational reading program for kids. The website is designed to help students choose books to read, and then provides quizzes through which students can earn points towards prizes. The site is maintained by the Sylvan Learning Center.
- Wacky Web Tales This site allows students to fill in the blanks with the correct parts of speech (similar to MadLibs) and creates stories from their words. This site is maintained by textbook publisher Houghton Mifflin.
- MathCats This site has so many math-related activities that it will take hours to look through them all! The site is simple and has activities for all K-8 levels of math study.
- Great Minds This site is for parent support for Eureka Math. It contains resources that will help you to help your child become proficient in math.
- Dr. Universe This site has a question and answer column for inquiring minds. Kids can ask any question they like and get an answer. This site is hosted by WashingtonState University.
- NASA for Kids There are games, stories, and (of course) lots of information about space on this site.
- U.S. States This site, hosted by the Internet Public Library, has information regarding all 50 U.S. States
- American Presidents This is the official site for information about past and present U.S. Presidents.
- KidsClick This site was designed by librarians and contains information and sites on all subjects.
- OSLIS This site is designed to help Oregon students research topics.
- Scholastic On-Line Learning Activities A variety of activities are available for students on this site classified by grade and subject. This site is maintained by Scholastic Publishing.