February 10, 2020
Request for Proposals
History: Mapleton School District has two (2) Konica Minolta 654e machines with staple and paper punch finishing options. The machines are at the two schools in the district and handle approximately 20,000 prints each per month.
- Estimated cost for assistance in returning the current machines, the district will pay any actual freight fees, but may require assistance in scheduling, packaging, and handling.
- Proposals for lease or purchase of two (2) machines of similar or greater capabilities with delivery and setup between May 18-22, 2020.
- Estimated fees for maintenance of the machines with a continued expectation of 40,000 total prints per month.
If there are multiple machine options, lease duration options, purchase/lease options, etc., then you can provide up to three (3) proposals. Submit any proposals to Jeron Ricks via one of the following options:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- mail: 10868 E Mapleton Rd, Mapleton, OR 97453
- deliver in person through arranged meeting via above e-mail or phone 541-268-4312.
Proposals are preferred as soon as possible, but will be accepted until February 19, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Award decision will be based on overall value of proposal as determined by Business Manager, Superintendent, and Board with low cost being the primary, but not only, factor.