The Oregon Department of Education has made efforts to streamline a number of state education programs and created the Aligning for Student Success Integrated plan.
The Mapleton School District Board of Directors approved the District’s Integrated Plan for 2023-25 at the March 15, 2023 Board Meeting. The plan documents presented are:
- Mapleton Final Integrated Plan Narrative
- Attachments for Mapleton Integrated Plan 2023-2025
- Integrated Planning and Budget Template 23-25
- Final Mapleton District Integrated Plan Board Presentation 3/15/23
Prior to 2023 change to Aligning for Student Success we were tracking the below information.
As part of the Student Success Act, the Oregon Legislature created the Student Investment Account. This is funding for schools to help build equity and serve all students. Below are the varied documents related to Mapleton School District’s plans.
SIA Biennium 2021-2023
- 2021-2022 Annual Report
- 2022-2023 Grant Agreement
- 2021-2022 Grant Agreement Amendment
SIA 2020-2021- the plan was approved by the school board on May 20, 2020. Documents related to the original plan are below.
- 2020-2021 SIA Annual Report
- SIA Plan Summary
- SIA Application
- Self Assessment of Community Engagement
- School Board Meeting Approval Presentation
October 12, 2020 Update: The state has sent a grant agreement letter, available below.