Interdistrict Transfer In/Out

Interdistrict Transfer 

You must first be approved by your resident district to transfer out. Once Mapleton School District receives an approval from the resident district you may apply to transfer in to Mapleton School District.

Download the Interdistrict Transfer Form or pick one up at the Mapleton School District Office located at 10868 East Mapleton Road, Mapleton, OR 97453.

If you want to do an Interdistrict Transfer OUT of Mapleton to another district, you can fill out this Transfer Form.

For more information call 541-268-4471